Included as a free download are the following documents as used in our research work (1):
GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS (USA)
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) UFO Files
- Chapter 33 of the 1968 edition of the USAF Academy Textbook, Introductory Space Science, Volume II, Department of Physics, USAF; and a 1970 edition showing the changes made.
- Project Blue Book UFO Reports from 3 July 1947 to 14 March 1969
- Project Blue Book Status Reports from 31 March 1952 to 31 May 1955
- Project Grudge UFO Reports from 1947 to 1949
- Prroject Grudge Status Reports from 30 November 1951 to 29 February 1952
- Project SIGN, 1949
- Air Force Regulation (AFR) No.200-2
- USAF JANAP 146
- US DoD News Release Ending Project Blue Book, 17 December 1969.
- US Army UFO Files
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory, Force on an Asymmetric Capacitor, 27 September 2002 (Version 1, downloaded from http://arxiv.org/vc/physics/papers/0211/0211001v1.pdf)
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory, Force on an Asymmetric Capacitor, March 2003 (Version 2, downloaded from http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/arl_fac/0211001.pdf)
- USAF and US Navy Analysis of Flying Object Incidents in the U.S., 10 December 1948
- The Philadelphia Experiment (The Alleged US Navy Experiment on Invisibility in 1943)
- Harry S Truman UFO Files
- John F Kennedy UFO Files
- The Kennedy UFO Memo that probably led to his assassination
- CIA UFO files
- Guidance to UFO Photographers. Obtained from this CIA page.
- The Robertson Panel Report (overseen by the CIA). Official CIA released version available here.
- Thornton Page Memo (CIA-approved member of the Robertson Panel committee)
- FBI UFO Files
- NSA UFO Files
- Project Outgrowth Report: State of technological understanding of electromagnetic propulsion systems by the USAF as of June 1972.
GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS (Canada)
- Memo from Wilbert B Smith that commenced Project Magnet, 21 November 1950 (Original). Plain text version available here
- Preliminary Report on Initial Experiment Geo-magnetic Release, 10 March 1950.
- Letter to Donald Keyhoe by Wilbert Smith, 24 November 1950
- Memo to Omond Solandt by Wilbert Smith, 24 November 1950
- Letter to Gordon Cox by Wilbert Smith, 3 January 1951
- Letter to Wilbert Smith by Gordon Cox, 6 January 1951
- Letter to Arnould Wright of U.S. Defence Research Board by Wilbert Smith, 15 January 1952
- Minutes of Meeting to Discuss UFOs, 24 April 1952
- Minutes of Meeting to Discuss UFOs, 26 April 1952
- Project Magnet Program Interim Report by Wilbert Smith,18 October 1952
- Project Magnet Program Interim Report by Wilbert Smith, 1953, 1953
- Suggestions on Gravity Control Through Field Manipulation, by Wilbert Smith
- Project Magnet UFO Sighting Report
- Correspondence with Omond Solandt and His Recollection of Wilbert Smith's Work
GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS (United Kingdom)
- Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) UFO Files 1990-2006
- Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) UFO Files 1979-1990
- Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) UFO Files up to 1979
- UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) UFO Files 2000-2006
- UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) UFO Files 1981-1999
- UK Defence UFO Files 31-175
- UK Defence UFO Files 31-174
- UK Defence UFO Files 31-173
- UK Defence UFO Files 31-172
- UK Defence UFO Files 24-1925
- UK Defence UFO Files 24-1924
- UK Defence UFO Files 24-1923
- UK Defence UFO Files 24-1922.pdf
GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS (New Zealand)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1984-1989 (Volume 1)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1990-2009 (Volume 2)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1978-1981 (Volume 1)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1979-1984 (Volume 1 Parts 1 and 2)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1979-1980 (Volume 3)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1981-1984 (Volume 4)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1959-1983 (Volume 1)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1956-1959 (Volume 2 Parts 1 and 2)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1952-1955 (Volume 1 Parts 1 and 2)
THOMAS TOWNSEND BROWN DOCUMENTS
- British Patent No.300,311 "A Method of and Apparatus or Machine for Producing Force or Motion", 15 November 1928
- U.S. Patent No.2,949,550 "Electrokinetic Apparatus", 16 August 1960
- U.S. Patent No.3,187,206 "Electrokinetic Apparatus", 1 June 1965
- U.S. Patent No.3,227,901 "Electrical Thrust Producing Device", A. H. Bahnson, 4 January 1966
- Abraham, Max. 1905, Theorie der Elektrizitat (This is the world's first discussion and publication of the radiation reaction force).
- Fulton, Thomas & Rohrlich Fritz. Classical Radiation from a Uniformly Accelerated Charge (Shows interest of the USAF in 1959 study of the radiation reaction force). Annals of Physics, Volume 9, pp.499-517.
- Griffiths, David J. Introduction to Electrodynamics (Chapter 11) (Discusses the radiation reaction force and its derivation). (3)
- The Condon Report (Volume 1), 1968.
- Memo from Dr. Robert J. Low of the Condon Committee, 1968.
- McCampbell, James M. 1976, Ufology: A Major Breakthrough in the Scientific Understanding of Unidentified Flying Objects. Berkeley, California, USA: Celestial Arts.
- McDonald, James E. Speech in 1969, 22 Years of Inadequate UFO Investigations..
- McDonald, James E. Liquidation of the UFO Investigators. by Prof. G. Cope Schellburn.
- Huyghe, Patrick. "Scientists Who Have Seen UFOs": Omega Science Digest (Australian Edition), March/April 1982.
- Fogarty, Quentin. "The UFO Phenomenon Just Does Not Go Away": Omega Science Digest (Australian Edition), September/October 1981.
- Rodal,. José Rodal et al (subedited by Chris Gebhardt). The Electromagnetic (EM) Drive concept tested by NASA, 29 April 2015 A step behind the full UFO electromagnetic technology of radiation propulsion from a continuous oscillating electrically charged metal surface.
- Stothers, Richard. "UFOs in Classical Antiquity": The Classical Journal, Volume 103 Issue 1 (2007), pp.79-92.
- Kenneth Arnold Statement, 1947
- NICAP Electromagnetic Effects Associated with UFOs (NICAP Original Copy)
- Project Grudge and Blue Book Reports (NICAP Original Copy)
- NICAP UFO files
- Ruppelt, Edward. 1956, Report on Unidentified Flying Objects. New York: Doubleday & Company, Inc.
- Jessup, Morris K. 1960, The Case for the UFO (Varo Edition, transcribed by The Quantum Future Group).
- Cahn, John P. "Flying Saucer Swindlers": True Magazine, August 1956. pp.36-37, 69-71.
- Cahn, John P. "The Flying Saucers and the Mysterious Little Men": True Magazine, September 1952. pp.17-19, 102-112.
- Cooper, Helene, Blumenthal, Ralph and Kean, Leslie. "Glowing Auras and 'Black Money': The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program": The New York Times. 16 December 2017. Also available here.
- "Flying Saucers Explained by Men of New Research University Here": The Los Angeles Times Tuesday Morning, April 8, 1952 (Thomas Townsend Brown's research activities)
- Nikola Tesla and the idea of sending electricity wirelessly
- Radio Wave to Direct Current Converter
- Light propulsion technologies
- UFO Quotes