Included as a free download are the following documents as used in our research work (1):
GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS (USA)
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) UFO Files
- Chapter 33 of the 1968 edition of the USAF Academy Textbook, Introductory Space Science, Volume II, Department of Physics, USAF; and a 1970 edition showing the changes made. The textbook was edited by Major Donald G. Carpenter and co-edited with Lt. Colonel Edward R. Therkelson. Confirmation for the textbook's use in the teaching of military cadets in the late 1960s and early 70s and the editors involved can be obtained by contacting the AF Press Desk through its contact page.
- Project Blue Book UFO Reports from 3 July 1947 to 14 March 1969
- Project Blue Book Status Reports from 31 March 1952 to 31 May 1955
- Project Grudge UFO Reports from 1947 to 1949
- Prroject Grudge Status Reports from 30 November 1951 to 29 February 1952
- Project SIGN, 1949
- Air Force Regulation (AFR) No.200-2
- USAF JANAP 146
- US DoD News Release Ending Project Blue Book, 17 December 1969.
- US Army UFO Files
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory, Force on an Asymmetric Capacitor, 27 September 2002 (Version 1, downloaded from http://arxiv.org/vc/physics/papers/0211/0211001v1.pdf)
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory, Force on an Asymmetric Capacitor, March 2003 (Version 2, downloaded from http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/arl_fac/0211001.pdf)
- USAF and US Navy Analysis of Flying Object Incidents in the U.S., 10 December 1948
- The Philadelphia Experiment (The Alleged US Navy Experiment on Invisibility in 1943)
- Harry S Truman UFO Files
- John F Kennedy UFO Files
- The Kennedy UFO Memo that probably led to his assassination
- CIA UFO files
- Guidance to UFO Photographers. Obtained from this CIA page.
- The Robertson Panel Report (overseen by the CIA). Official CIA released version available here.
- Thornton Page Memo (CIA-approved member of the Robertson Panel committee)
- FBI UFO Files
- NSA UFO Files
- Project Outgrowth Report: State of technological understanding of electromagnetic propulsion systems by the USAF as of June 1972.
GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS (Canada)
- Memo from Wilbert B Smith that commenced Project Magnet, 21 November 1950 (Original). Plain text version available here
- Preliminary Report on Initial Experiment Geo-magnetic Release, 10 March 1950.
- Letter to Donald Keyhoe by Wilbert Smith, 24 November 1950
- Memo to Omond Solandt by Wilbert Smith, 24 November 1950
- Letter to Gordon Cox by Wilbert Smith, 3 January 1951
- Letter to Wilbert Smith by Gordon Cox, 6 January 1951
- Letter to Arnould Wright of U.S. Defence Research Board by Wilbert Smith, 15 January 1952
- Minutes of Meeting to Discuss UFOs, 24 April 1952
- Minutes of Meeting to Discuss UFOs, 26 April 1952
- Project Magnet Program Interim Report by Wilbert Smith,18 October 1952
- Project Magnet Program Interim Report by Wilbert Smith, 1953, 1953
- Suggestions on Gravity Control Through Field Manipulation, by Wilbert Smith
- Project Magnet UFO Sighting Report
- Correspondence with Omond Solandt and His Recollection of Wilbert Smith's Work
GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS (United Kingdom)
- Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) UFO Files 1990-2006
- Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) UFO Files 1979-1990
- Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) UFO Files up to 1979
- UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) UFO Files 2000-2006
- UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) UFO Files 1981-1999
- UK Defence UFO Files 31-175
- UK Defence UFO Files 31-174
- UK Defence UFO Files 31-173
- UK Defence UFO Files 31-172
- UK Defence UFO Files 24-1925
- UK Defence UFO Files 24-1924
- UK Defence UFO Files 24-1923
- UK Defence UFO Files 24-1922.pdf
GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS (New Zealand)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1984-1989 (Volume 1)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1990-2009 (Volume 2)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1978-1981 (Volume 1)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1979-1984 (Volume 1 Parts 1 and 2)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1979-1980 (Volume 3)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1981-1984 (Volume 4)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1959-1983 (Volume 1)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1956-1959 (Volume 2 Parts 1 and 2)
- New Zealand Defence Force UFO Files 1952-1955 (Volume 1 Parts 1 and 2)
THOMAS TOWNSEND BROWN DOCUMENTS
- British Patent No.300,311 "A Method of and Apparatus or Machine for Producing Force or Motion", 15 November 1928
- U.S. Patent No.2,949,550 "Electrokinetic Apparatus", 16 August 1960
- U.S. Patent No.3,187,206 "Electrokinetic Apparatus", 1 June 1965
- U.S. Patent No.3,227,901 "Electrical Thrust Producing Device", A. H. Bahnson, 4 January 1966
- Abraham, Max. 1905, Theorie der Elektrizitat (This is the world's first discussion and publication of the radiation reaction force).
- Fulton, Thomas & Rohrlich Fritz. Classical Radiation from a Uniformly Accelerated Charge (Shows interest of the USAF in 1959 study of the radiation reaction force). Annals of Physics, Volume 9, pp.499-517.
- Griffiths, David J. Introduction to Electrodynamics (Chapter 11) (Discusses the radiation reaction force and its derivation). (3)
- The Condon Report (Volume 1), 1968.
- Memo from Dr. Robert J. Low of the Condon Committee, 1968.
- McCampbell, James M. 1976, Ufology: A Major Breakthrough in the Scientific Understanding of Unidentified Flying Objects. Berkeley, California, USA: Celestial Arts.
- McDonald, James E. Speech in 1969, 22 Years of Inadequate UFO Investigations..
- McDonald, James E. Liquidation of the UFO Investigators. by Prof. G. Cope Schellburn.
- Huyghe, Patrick. "Scientists Who Have Seen UFOs": Omega Science Digest (Australian Edition), March/April 1982.
- Fogarty, Quentin. "The UFO Phenomenon Just Does Not Go Away": Omega Science Digest (Australian Edition), September/October 1981.
- Rodal,. José Rodal et al (subedited by Chris Gebhardt). The Electromagnetic (EM) Drive concept tested by NASA, 29 April 2015 A step behind the full UFO electromagnetic technology of radiation propulsion from a continuous oscillating electrically charged metal surface.
- Stothers, Richard. "UFOs in Classical Antiquity": The Classical Journal, Volume 103 Issue 1 (2007), pp.79-92.
- Kenneth Arnold Statement, 1947
- NICAP Electromagnetic Effects Associated with UFOs (NICAP Original Copy)
- Project Grudge and Blue Book Reports (NICAP Original Copy)
- NICAP UFO files
- Ruppelt, Edward. 1956, Report on Unidentified Flying Objects. New York: Doubleday & Company, Inc.
- Jessup, Morris K. 1960, The Case for the UFO (Varo Edition, transcribed by The Quantum Future Group).
- Cahn, John P. "Flying Saucer Swindlers": True Magazine, August 1956. pp.36-37, 69-71.
- Cahn, John P. "The Flying Saucers and the Mysterious Little Men": True Magazine, September 1952. pp.17-19, 102-112.
- Cooper, Helene, Blumenthal, Ralph and Kean, Leslie. "Glowing Auras and 'Black Money': The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program": The New York Times. 16 December 2017. Also available here.
- "Flying Saucers Explained by Men of New Research University Here": The Los Angeles Times Tuesday Morning, April 8, 1952 (Thomas Townsend Brown's research activities)
- Nikola Tesla and the idea of sending electricity wirelessly
- Radio Wave to Direct Current Converter
- Light propulsion technologies
- UFO Quotes