About this software
A powerful contacts relationship management (CRM) and general information organizer built and designed on the award-winning FileMaker Pro 16 to 19 platform. The free CRM component can be used for business or personal use without any time or record restrictions. You are free to use it as you like forever. However, if you want additional features and access to lookups/add-ons to expand the capabilities of your CRM, feel free to grab a license key.
- Everything you would need in a contacts solution, including documents, calendars, project management tools, notes, invoice creation, email sending and receiving, labels and more.
- One line entry of names (let the database do the work of organising first name, last name etc.).
- Type once and forget web address viewer/browser. Enjoy the freedom of navigating records and watch web pages load automatically. Store your usernames and passwords associated with web pages (press Option key and click the Web icon in menu, followed by your master password) and decrypt and copy with a single click operation.
- Lookup databases available to expand the capabilities of SUNRISE Contacts.
- No need to wait. Use this tool right now.
- Focus on more specialised information provided by dedicated lookup/Add-On databases.
- Expand the power and flexibility of your core CRM.
- See the additional databases as a kind of "Swiss Army knife" of features and functions, such as generating barcodes, HTML editor, photo editor, ISBN converters, JS/HTML music player and audio visualizers, just to name a few.
|Grab the App||
Visit the home page, select SOFTWARE (SUNRISE CONTACTS), and choose a download link. Also includes exact file size in bytes*.
OS X 10.11 El Capitan or higher (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).
Windows 7 or higher (including Windows 10).
Minimum 580MB disk space, recommended 1GB or higher depending on number of videos, audio, large digital eBooks, and high-resolution pictures stored in the software.
The CRM component (contacts.fmp12) is free to use with no time or record restrictions. To access additional features and open up lookup databases, we recommend you purchase a license key.
You can learn more by clicking on the links below: